If you could select and develop the right leaders for the right roles
to create extraordinary value, would you? We help make it possible.
- Our tools map out the invisible traits that influence:
- problem-solving and/or innovation as appropriate
- implementing (taking action)
- critical thinking
- We help you to identify successful leaders that match your most vital leadership needs to drive your business forward.
- We help you establish and maintain a unique leadership development system that includes measurably strengthening the character of your leaders.
We help you select the RIGHT leader for the RIGHT role at the RIGHT time!
INNLEAD creates extraordinary value as it helps you:
- Characterize the traits needed for specific roles
- Match needed traits with those of potential leaders for key positions
- Find hidden potential talent in your organization by making invisible character and innovation strengths visible
- Implement an innovative leader selection and development process that can positively impact productivity, innovation, morale, retention, and business performance
“We can afford to lose money – even a lot of money. But we can’t afford to lose reputation – even a shred of reputation. We must continue to measure every act against not only what is legal, but also what we would be happy to have written about on the front page of a national newspaper in an article written by an unfriendly but intelligent reporter.”
~Warren Buffet, 2010 Memo to Management Teams of Berkshire-Hathaway Companies
Link below to an information document about InnLead to share with the leaders of your organization!
Having the RIGHT leader in the RIGHT role, at the RIGHT time improves and maximizes:
- Revenue growth from new businesses and/or products
- Entrepreneurial and innovative leadership
- Effectiveness of driving efficiency, improvement, productivity, and profitability in ongoing operations
- Retention of key talent across the organization (reduces turnover)
- The time and effort needed to provide effective leadership in a new assignment
- Effectiveness of development assignments for high-potential leaders
- Personal and professional satisfaction
- Harmony with senior leadership, co-leaders, and teammates
- Engagement of all teammates
What Makes InnLead Unique?
The Process for Placing Successful Leaders Typically Looks Like This:
- Define organization need(s)
- Evaluate candidates based on qualifications, experience, and recommendations
- Interview most promising candidates
- Select and hire
InnLead Looks Like This Instead:
- Use the Innovation Strengths Preference Indicator® (ISPI™), the InnCharacter™ System and the Character Foundations Assessment™ (CFA™), and other tools to characterize the most successful leaders and the strategic needs for selected role(s)
- Evaluate candidates based on character, imperatives of great leadership, qualifications, experience, and ISPI compared to needs for the role
- Interview, select, and hire
- Systematically develop new and existing leaders
Systems Accelerating Innovation!TM