Doing Business with the US Government
Innovekt® is a registered US Government Contractor:
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- DUNS: 074624864
- CAGE: 629L0
- Work Area: Nationwide | CONUS
Innovekt develops high-integrity and high-performance leaders, teams, and organizations by empowering them to create and accelerate leadership and innovation. We provide systems that help understand and develop character, ensure the right person is in the right role at the right time, and help convert creative energy into tangible improvements. Our systems give visibility to all levels of activity and help teams achieve consistently excellent performance.
We are a registered US Government contractor and service-disabled veteran-owned small business with 30+ years of experience in management, strategic action, and innovation. President is a graduate of the US Military Academy at West Point, NY, specializing in physics and engineering. He served as a commissioned officer in the US Army 82nd Airborne Division and the US Army Airborne Board. He has provided leadership for strategy and innovation in multiple industries.
What Differentiates Innovekt?
- Uses science-based tools to measure the innovation strengths and preferences and the cognitive diversity of military and civilian personnel; measures and develops 22 of their character qualities in the categories of integrity, vision, drive, responsibility, and influence
- Applies data and management expertise to place high-character leaders and personnel in effective positions and to form high-performing teams capable of leveraging commonalities and differences for significant performance enhancement
- Provides expertise in applying systems that identify innovation opportunities, and strategically refines, develops, and accelerates them through all stages as appropriate, including production and implementation; captures learning throughout all stages and enables visibility to managers
- Provides access to a cloud-based Platform with multiple, purpose-built systems to enable strategic action, product and service innovation, collaboration, and impact quantification
- 30+ years of diverse high-performance management experience
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 54169 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 5511 Management of Companies and Enterprises
- 611430 Professional and Management Development Training
Systems Accelerating Innovation!TM